BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Somewhere with you


I have been going through a lot lately... Changes in work, living situations, and now the person I thought I would spend forever with. I just don't understand it.

I know that he has a lot going on in his life as well, but how do you tell someone you love them for a year and then just need some time? How can you do things regularly with someone, and have an amazing time doing it, but then need to take time to find yourself... I know that these are age old questions that we all ask ourselves when we are in this situation, but the answers never seem to come easily.

I miss my friend, the person that made since to me... right now, there is no since.
I miss our adventures. I miss the motorcycle rides, and the hiking trips. I miss talking to you and saying something dumb and us both laughing like crazy about it. LED ZEPPLIN.
I miss trying all of the fun foods that he would talk me into trying, and our talks about our travels... his were way more exciting than mine. :)

I just miss being somewhere with him.

1 comments:

Candace said...

Hey!
Thanks for the comment! I miss seeing you too! I just went through something like that and I am sorry your unhappy! But maybe...this proves to you that you can do all of those things without him. That you are a strong woman and maybe if he comes back you wont have a fear of him leaving, but be able to enjoy having him back!
Love You!