BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

we all need somebody to lean on...

I have a very close friend whom called me today in serious need of a pick me up- and not the kind that Starbucks can provide. The kind that a giant hug & a shoulder to cry on provide! Anyways- I felt terrible because I couldn't get to her fast enough, and when I did- I didn't feel like I was as much help to her as I would have wished to be. But then she looked up at me & told me how relaxed she was, and how she felt so much better! And she didn't realize that because of her being there... I felt better too! She has truely been a strong tower for me, that firm posativity that helps me carry on even in some of the darkest times!
If I wasn't her and God- I don't think that I would have survived some of these moments I have had lately!
You are a blessing & I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you! Love you BS!

0 comments: