BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

My wondering mind...

I love this photo! I want this to be me- I want the guitar and I want the flowing blond hair and the awesome clothes, and the voice that will blow the windows out. It's one of the dreams that I want to become a reality in my life.

I wanted to deal with a situation, but came to a general realization that people are generally good, but that doesn't always mean that they are likable. I have been trying and trying to give someone that I spend a lot of time with the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they just have issues in their own life. But lets face it... I don't 100% like them! I keep them in my thoughts, and I pray for them when I feel like they may need it... but Some very hurtful things get said and I am just expected to push them and say "Hey NO big deal... feel free to make my life hell... and say things about people I care about!" Ugh... praying for help with not liking people!

Happy Moments... I have found a very happy place. It's very intriguing this happy place i have... More explanation in the future!

0 comments: