BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Late Night Maddness!

I have realized that I spend a whole lot of time at my job! I went into work yesterday at 8am, and was running a fever, couldn't speak above much of a wisper, and had dizzy spells that sent me reaching for whatever was close by, and didn't leave until after 10:30pm. WOAH- that was a longgg day. But I have come to the realization that I truely Love my work, I Love the kids I help, and I Love both the staff and the people I meet through this job! It's an amazing blessing to have these people in my life!
I just hope that I can have more nights NOT spent so late- feeling like poo! And have more nights full of fun & listening! (What a novel concept!)
Well- I hope your friday treats you well! Wish me luck on another LONGGGG day!

0 comments: