BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Silliness with Mom


We went shopping for shoes... Enough said... HEHE
We had a great time... but I have come to the general conclusion that BLUE is not in style this season.
My Mom has a gorgeous gown that she is wearing to a managers meeting this year, and huh... no shoes to go with it. It was a time consuming process of giggles and laughter, and lots of silliness that my mom and I haven't had in quite some time.
While we were out and about I found the cutest shoes, and have decided what I want to be for halloween (JUST SO I CAN WEAR THESE SHOES)... they are super cute :)
So call me Dorothy and I will Take my little dog Tazo to be my TOTO... hehe
Aren't they adorable??? HOLY COW


Well after the long long long search of every store but ONE... at the Arrowhead Towne Center... we finally found her shoes at Dillards. (Gotta love Dillards)
HOORAY HOORAY
HOORAY
We Finally found them... She loved them... I loved them... and we all went home happy :)

I just figured I would let you in on a little bit of our silliness!!!

Be Blessed... and Remember Dillards has great shoes :)

0 comments: